Concours Auto Salon would like to thank all of our customers who contributed reports to Angie’s List. You have helped us earn the Super Service Award! Only 5% of the company’s listed earn this award!
The Super Service Award is earned by companies that achieve and maintain a superior service record on Angie’s List. In order to be eligible, a company must:
- Obtain a set minimum # of reports in each eligible category during the Reporting Period*.
- Maintain a minimum Member Rating in each of the following areas:
- Total Overall Grade: the grade point average of all member reports must be 3.5 (A).
- Current Grade: the average of all member reports in a particular eligible category during the last 3 years must be 3.5 (A).
- Reporting Period Grade: the necessary average of all member reports in a particular category during the Reporting Period* depends upon the number of reports a company has received, and follows the below scale.
- 3-4 reports – 3.75
- 5-7 reports – 3.67
- 8 or more reports – 3.5
- Must be in good standing with Angie’s List