This year Concours Auto Salon has joined the (NAPDRT) National Alliance for Paintless Dent Repair Technicians.
In a world of specialists, paintless dent removal (PDR) has become a niche market of its own. It requires training and practice and is a bit like becoming a professional golfer or concert pianist: The more you do it, the better you get at it. Every specialty profession needs direction and leadership and this is what the NAPDRT has offered the technician and consumer since 2006
The NAPDRT is a Not-for-Profit organization that was started by quality PDR Technicians who are concerned about the future of our trade, the lack of consumer awareness about quality paintless dent repair, and its many advantages over conventional body shop repairs.
NAPDRT Mission Statement
The mission of the National Alliance of Paintless Dent Repair Technicians is to unite independent PDR technicians, and to educate both technicians and consumers about the accountability, quality service, and value provided by our members.
The Code of Ethics is the National Alliance of Paintless Dent Repair Technicians standard for professional business practices.
1. To perform high-quality repair service at a fair and just price.
2. To employ the best-skilled technicians obtainable.
3. To furnish an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services that clearly identifies any used or re-manufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
4. To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
5. To promote goodwill between the motorist and members of the association.
6. To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
7. To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
8. To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
9. To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
10. To maintain customer service records for one year or more.
11. To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession.
12. To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s complaints.
13. To cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
14. To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.
15. To uphold the integrity of all members of the National Alliance of Paintless Dent Repair Technicians (NAPDRT)
Concours Auto Salon is proud to be a part of this great organization. We look forward to giving them our full support bringing integrity to the automotive repair industry and helping to educate the public.
If you would like to visit the NAPDRT website go to www.napdrt.org There you will find pages of information about paintless dent and hail repairs. Information about the insurance industry and PDR certification.