On November 28th Concours Auto Salon was the first authorized applier of the Optimum Opti-Coat to sell the “New Warranty Package”.
The recipient was this new Nissan Frontier pick up with less the 500 miles.
New Vehicles are the perfect candidates for the Opti-Coat. The paint is usually in pristine condition with zero paint flaws and requires only minor preparation to receive the Opti-Coat.
General Terms And Conditions Of The warranty
- Any application, re-application, repair work carried out on the surface must be applied/reapplied or repaired by an authorized Opti-Coat agent
- This agreement excludes vehicles used either at present or previously for commercial purposes.
- Opti-Coat agents must be notified of any claim due to failure of product performance within 30 days of occurrence.
- The vehicle must remain continuously registered within the USA for the duration of the warranty.
- Warranty is non-transferable.
- Warranty is only valid from the date of registration of warranty number, activation code and vehicle details.
Concours Auto Salon is proud to offer Opti-Coat for our customer’s vehicles. We truly believe in the product and know that it works. We’ve tested and applied it to hundreds of vehicles at our shop and it’s been tested at an independent lab with published results.
If you have a problem with the painted surfaces of your vehicle after the Opti-Coat has been applied. Damage from bugs, bird bombs acid rain, etc. Optimum polymer technologies will pay to have an authorized Opti-Coat agent repair and polish the affected area or if necessary pay up to $1500.00 for repainting. Limitations, terms, and conditions apply. Contact an authorized agent for full details.